We have been struggling on making a decision on whether we cancel the races tomorrow or continue with the races. 

The track right now is wet and muddy, actually race ready, however they are calling for 90% of 20mm of rain starting early in morning and continue raining throughout the day making the track even worse then race conditions. 

With this being said we have decided to cancel the races tomorrow and reschedule for July 21, 2019 . 

 

So Round 3 and 4 will be a doubleheader July 20 and July 21 , 2019. 

Sorry for any inconvenience .

We will be open for practice tomorrow rain or shine 😉

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






 

 

About Us |Privacy Policy | Contact Us | 2019 1646428 Ontario Inc O/A Burnt River Off-Road Vehicle Facility